A good solid wooden chair. With a really ugly seat cushion. No matter, I can fix that ( I hope) with some tools and some new fabric. I looked in my tool bag that I bought after the older boys moved away from home. They always went into my toolbox until there were no tools left so I gave up until now. There I found what I thought I needed to make this better.
Then I set to work to take the old fabric off and it was a bit more than I was expecting.
Easy peasy here.
And here :o)
A second set of double rowed staples!!!!
It felt like I took three thousand out but this is all there was.
Finally, a naked chair.
Adam is feeling much better today so he was my helper...
well kinda, he had his own ideas as to what the chair's purpose was going to be.
I chose Denyse Schmidt County Fair.
put the new clean foam and the batting on top .
Folded the fabric over and stapled it over the batting to give a clean look to the bottom. Please ignore my hands they have been washed about a million times a day since Adam was so sick last week. No amount of lotion can help them at this point ( heavy sigh).
And here is my new sewing chair!!!!!!
I have been working on this room all weekend to get ready for Sew Sweetness dress sew along. I think I am ready now!!!!!