I opened my email last week and found the nicest email from Jennifer @ Ellison Lane Quilts...
She was overly kind in awarding a Stylish Blogger Award!!!!!!! I am really quite overwhelmed and completely flattered. Thank you so much Jennifer your blog and your work is inspiring!!!!!
Check out this quilt she made for her dad, so very sweet :o)
To accept this award, the recipients are asked to do a few things:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award the title to 6 or 7 blogs you feel deserve the award.
- Contact these blogs to let them know about the award.
I will try to not bore you all to tears with my about me:
- I am a vegetarian and have been for over 20 years, I do not really care if other people do eat meat, it is just not my thing :o) I am trying to be vegan again too. I am having an issue with giving up PIZZA!!!!!
- I starting sewing because I could not find affordable cute baby boy things for Adam. I started a tiny business called Go-Go Baby and had that until the CPSIA. I have just been sewing for people I am super close to and myself since then. I miss seeing photos of my creations on cute little people :o(
- I rescue vintage sewing machines. I hate to see an old unloved machine without a home! I will take some photos and post them soon.
- I am 8hr HAZMAT trained. This has come in very handy during potty training and having to dispose of toxic waste!
- I can pick things up with my toes, so can all of my children. The Mr. cannot and I think he is envious of our monkey toes ;o) He says he is not but I *know* the truth...
- I love vintage china from Poland and Bavaria, oh and Pyrex. I am always the hunt for new or interesting pieces.
- I run or my version of running which is done with my Johnny Cash running attire ( I wear A LOT of black) and looks mostly like a fast walk with a bounce. It makes me *feel* like I am doing something!
- I have to add this because I am on step one...I am addicted to FB, not the games just the people. It is like a reality show ( something I do not even watch) in real time. Whew, I feel better :o)
Here are the seven I will be following for a long time for sure. I could have added about 30 to 40 MORE!!!! Check them out!